heart soul and mind
Heart,love,and life Heart Yanto Saron Schepens if i remember it's imposibble i got hilled.But Your love so great.now i need a freedom.it can be done only by Your love to me.I know You have born in my heart.God send me an Angel to fix my life.it's empty without a love.i Often cry.thanks You have save my soul and life.without love it's nothing.Love,love,love,it's only love. Love When I’m down You came to me.so beautiful.like a rose.rise and rose.You hold me like a child.i don’t want be aparted from You cause You keep me everytime and everywhere.when I close my eyes I can feel Your love forever.It’s everlasting.it;s free,sweet and brave.it’s protected and share.it’s a help.i cry cause your love so deep.You’re alive in my heart.Now I Praise and worship in Your Love. Life Now I give Thanks for all Your Love.Your true love made me alive.How big my sin.I don’t care with a past..Now I’ve been lived.Too big of your love for me .I’m in joy cause ...
Komentar
Posting Komentar