heart soul and mind

 Heart,love,and life

 

Heart

Yanto Saron Schepens
if i remember it's imposibble i got hilled.But Your love so great.now i need a freedom.it can be done only by Your love to me.I know You have born in my heart.God send me an Angel to fix my life.it's empty without a love.i Often cry.thanks You have save my soul and life.without love it's nothing.Love,love,love,it's only love.
Love
When I’m down You came to me.so beautiful.like a rose.rise and rose.You hold me like a child.i don’t want be aparted from You cause You keep me everytime and everywhere.when I close my eyes I can feel Your love forever.It’s everlasting.it;s free,sweet and brave.it’s protected and share.it’s a help.i cry cause your love so deep.You’re alive in my heart.Now I Praise and worship in Your Love.
Life

Now I give Thanks for all Your Love.Your  true love made me alive.How big my sin.I don’t care with a past..Now I’ve been lived.Too big of your love for me.I’m in joy cause of Your goodness. Your love makes me extraordinary.So i livelive to praise Your love.Your big love is all I need.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Strong

 

I feel…I think..I cry..I laugh..

Iwalk..I run..I play

I breath..

 

You never leave me

I strong…

You always live in me

I got a spirit

Joy and peace live in me

It grows up

Now I’m strong

You are my strenght

Now we sing together

Love is forever……………………………….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lost

 

I can’t think

I think I’m empty

I lose everything

No…I’m not Lost

 

Nothing but love

I surrender

I caught by your love

It grows

 

From a little…it grows big

Now and forever

Never lost

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cry

 

I lost everything

But I remember

Only Jesus

Lord Jesus

I Shout on You

So deep

I can’t count

I tremble

 

Hear my cry oh Lord

I lost

I realy Lost in Love

I’m alone

Father..Hear my cry

I cry

Send Your love to me

Holy spirit

Fill my life

I’m alone

I cry

I tremble

 

I shout so loud in the world’s gloom

You keep me

Touch my heart

I’m Alive

Thanks Lord Jesus

I’m Proud

 

 

 

 

 

Free

 

Go away from me sickness

Now I’m alive

You just a sickness

Just burn and go away

 

I’m free

I’m human

Can’not be enslaved

 

I’m angry

Not revenge

I’m forgiving

removing attachments

 

father….

I’m Yours

I’m not afraid

Free my soul Jesus

 

 

 

 

 

PSALM 22 (23)

The Lord,Shepherd,and Host

 

The Lord is my shepherd

I shall not want

Beside restful waters he leads me

He refreshes my soul

 

He guides me in right pahts

For his name’s sake

Eventhouh I walk in the dark valley

I fear no evil

 

For you are at my side

With your rod and your staff

That give courage

 

Only goodness and kindness

Follow me all the days of my life

And I shall dwell

In the house of the Lord

For years to come

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sleep

 

Never tired

Sleepy sleepy sleepy

Sleep now son

Don’t wory

 

It’s been passed

You are free

Removing attachments

Dream,dream,dream

Sleep,sleep,sleep

 

No strange sound

No reflection

Nothing

It’s ok

Sleep………………………………………………………………………..------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------()%$#%^**(())(*&&^%#@!!@23445566^%%$$##%^&*())__*&^%%

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

B o r n

 

You cleaned me from death

This is my life

My sacrifice

Jesus My God

You are alive

I can feel

 

I am back

I am reborned

 

I’m alive now

I’m back

Lead me

I can hear Your Sound From my worship

 

Now I got a spirit

Always happy

Always sing

I love to be ordinary

 

Just a peace

Around the world looking for it

Thanks lord

I can’t say anything

You use my life to lead me

Forever

It’s everlasting Love

 

 
 

Understand

 

What I feel

Crowded and blown

He Knows me at all

my tears, my thoughts, my prayers

especially my heart

 

Lord Jesus My saviour is my answer

You hold my hand

Warm and calm

And I love to be cool

 

I don’t care about tomorrow

Cause my life is holded by the pal

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Take the grace always

isaiah 60