hope

 Walk in hope for cross

Save the lost in love
His word calm all heart
So beauty soft and energetic
So close with the future
But live for today
Discontinuance is a grace
I just want to tell a sacrifice
Surprise in deep of mind
It is predictable situation
And it's all over the pain
Straight forward in His belong
Can't understand the way
The soul be thankful the Name
So bravely afraid of Him
Never ever again lost faith

You are my strength
You are my lucky
You are a healer
Nothing compare in Your mighty hand
Too strong better than im in the younger
Its all been free
When chain destroy
All the things is easy
Even grave the way You teach
I must be thankfull
The way You teach me too heavy
But Your hand make too strong in all things
Now i just think in imposible you make it
To closing the world and healing all sickness
The way to near your presence to the world
To make it all people looking for You in Scream of the dying.

Not judge but love
Forgiven always and long patient you are Lord.
Even im in sin your miracle has done.
Who am i judge and not love?
I must be live in holy.
Not my done but Your faithful make me realize how faithful Your love.
Let me be in Your plan.
You are realize in my soul.
Creator of heaven?who am i?You live in this unfaithfull flesh..
Please i wanna be faithfull.
Without sins in this flesh.
So im free to serve You and know Your will and finish Your plan until the end of my life in this while world.
So im not afraid anything cos You are at my side.You are fire..
No worry of anything when i live in holy even it is death.
Who can separate me from You?
Sickness or death
Sword or storm
Evil or power in the sky or power in under
Who Will be come or in this time.
You are not death GOD
I feel you are alive in this whole flesh.
At the end of my hope is You are all of all.
Who my enemies?nothing
All this wound has been healed.
I know You give word of power heal this heart.
Even my world father has come back to You.
But father of heaven always with me.
And i believe we will together in everlasting new city of heaven.
Now Father in heaven let me talk in Your heart.
For the lost and sickness dying world please answer my praying.
Anything the the problem,all in all the answer is You are God of creator who love His creation and not judge His creation.
GOD is love of over anything who live between us.worship You in all ourself.be unlimited thankfull.
Not judge but Love.

Attractive by your love
My soul praise you always
My love we singing together
We dance together
Welcome to my home
Welcome to the heaven
The groom see you beautiful
And the bride smile and laugh
Reff:
This is the of we are
Our life just began
To serve this down earth
Be Your Will
In earth as in heaven
The bird is singing
See and praise You.
When im in deep down.You are there more than anything.faithful love You are.my breath praise You always.fire us in love oh my God.Lord of Lord.King of King.Doctor of doctor.smart and confidence suddenly.mistery Your love way but delightfull.gratefull heart always abudantly.
Rap: Hiding place is a worship you hear.
You must be hear suddently now.You love too high the very broken heart near the grave.dont finish your life friend.it is not the end.our story just began.let us walk togethet.im in you and you in me.i will give the best for you are shout so loud to me.dont be afraid.now run in love.I never leave you.take the power back.
Reff:Now i praise and woship you
I just believe in you
My faith are all Your grace
Thanks for Your life
From death You are raised

Lord thanks for Your salvation
Im never have gratefull heart to You
I worthy to be die
Im not precious coz my sin
I wanna cry my done
It is so hard to say
Your love too high
But i am a jackass
Proper me to praise You
Proper me to tell Your kindness
Im alone God without love i need
But i really need Your love to forget my sin
Erase my sin oh Lord
Proper me please
I need You so
Cause im too afraid
Please dont be angry to me
Im so empty and faded
But love me with Your love and by Your mercy...

Dont be scared
Just believe in strong
Silent and calm
Near to your heart
My strong is yours
Singing all the time
All time dance
To shout you are
Always dance in grace
Because of your faithfull
Your love always beautiful
Dance dance like i cant stop
To singing your faithful love

On fire always
Never give up
Run to your plan
Anything is about love
Dont be ashamed
Always confident
Love open all good things
Down to earth and too soft
So comfortable in anything
Love and pray together
Hill all the problem
Love love always love
Love hear it is love
Love always hear in everywhere
Love love and love love

Mengasihimu adalah kebutuhan terdalamku.
Menyucikan dan menyembuhkanmu dari segala luka.
Aku relakan seluruh karya kata untukmu
Tak ada hal yang bisa diungkapkan.
Hanya rasa hanya kasih
Tak peduli dengan semua kepedihan.
Terlupakan sesaat dan selamanya
Bahagia kekal abadi tak terucap
Hanya untuk bersamamu
Hanya selalu untuk bersamamu
Hati yang utuh pada korban cinta
Adalah kesenangan tak terhingga
Tak ada bahasa kata atau seluruh ungkapan hanya untuk satu kata
Aku mengasihimu dalam pelukan kudus.

dont know what to do
I just follow you
No one cant help
No one understand
Without you im alone
Alone in break of all
What should i do
I still dont know
Its all grace
I cant breath
I can walk
I can drive
I can love
Love is grace from my heart
Cause i cant still breath
It is really really alive that
I should thanks to God
This is worship from the deep of my life to you lord
You found me
When im lost
You hold my life
And i believe you must be give anything because you are really really good dead in the cross for me
From the deep pain of my heart to you i sacrifice my life....
You are reallly faithfull more anyone i know in this world

Gambar mungkin berisi: teks yang menyatakan '5.11 Notepad Judul You feel me 30-07-2019 2019 You feel what feel You heal what I feel It is simple and deep You are the strong That never leave me You give Your best When I'm in worst You feel me You think me You guide me You vision me You love me to love this world'





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Take the grace always

isaiah 60