Take the grace always

 Reff 1: i am forever young

Never gonna be old
I always have power
Never tired when i walk
Reff 2 :Always strong always
In peace i can do anything
And walk by faith
Take the grace always
In love i have everything
Faithful do Your job
In spirit i say the power
Until finish i am in earth
I don't like comfort zone
Always do the chalance
And i am more than a winner
Until this world as a heavenKeterangan foto tidak tersedia.

Be with YOU forever
Be with YOU always
With the new praise
From the deep of my heart
You are the great counselor
Inspiration never think
The great almighty
Live in all of me
My time is Yours
You always there
For all i do nothing hide
Everything i do
Just praise and worship YOU in glory

Dear God
Forgive my sin as I forgive my friends
Take my shame
Take my worry
Take my sin
Make me be able to do your command
Make me be able believe your promise
Purified me like you are
Give me a strong hope
Decided my step
Guide me in every my struggle
Save me from the second death
guide me in to your all truth
And take me to your eternal place forever.

WHEN ANYTHING ARE CLOSED
When all days are useless
Nothing I can get
It seems to be dark
And futures are closed
When no one beside me
I can"t rely on anything
There is no rescue
I"m blind and alone
When anything are closed
I remember you
You pull me out
From this scary hole
In to your glory
You free me out
And raise me
To the highest place

CAUSE YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL
No reason you angry
I come in peace and joy
Then you have been spoke to me...
You must know you must know
No killing no die
I just remember the sweet
I forgot the sick
I forgot the sick
Cause you are so beautiful
You are beautiful
You are so beautiful
I come in joy
Is it the taste?
What like it is
Just the peace
You die for me
Ohhhhhh
Do you remember?
It"s only love
More than a winner
More than a winner
It"s a love it"s a love from you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

isaiah 60