Let Sing The New Song in Romantic Punk in freedom

Let Sing The New Song in Romantic Punk..Punk is Alive..Punk is Alive my friend..Come and Join Me...Punk is Alive..I Remember this when i was a Kid..Punk Not Dead but Punk Is Alive..Never Give Up Friend..Punk Is Alive!!! Shout it Now For:"Romantic Freedom????JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE...FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FOR ALL THE WORLD SAY: ROMANTIC PEACE FREEDOM!!!!!!!LOVEEEEEEEEEE...........FREEDOMMMMMMM 

I got my feeling on You.hurt never touch me.fighting the spirit on devil.He give a war in His spirit.i'm never do anything.just hope in You.keep the faith and never leave it.every dream must be real.I control everything.just surrender.never tired.always burn.and got on the top.like you never dream.and it's hill,and You can't say anything word to describe.it's so amazing.touch the grace in every heart,every spirit,every soul,every nation.they will know Him so well.Best spirit come..yeah best spirit come..and every people see ,yeah see the future..they will laugh..ok they will laugh..joy to the joy to the joy to the joy to the joy..no no no no no with the sin..You ..You..and You will know He works in every time,every place,every word..His promise never useless..His words is alive..more than alive..never stop..never stop in knowing..got everything You will never know..fast so fast so fast..give everything and more a winner..win all the nation..All will come..every tounge say You are the great..i give all i have..sacrifice all i have..yeah the greatest sacrifice will feel full Your life ..and you say great..yeah so great..servant or king never different..but He say in destroy,in dead will alive You..what can i say..it's real man..it's real sister..it's diffrent..yeah it's true..You will never got a line again..it's wisdom..and it's more than anything..more than gold..it's so expensive but He give free..so free Your will..let His will done on you..freedom for all..Freedom for all...freedom for all...


never afraid to walk

i walk in grace
you give me strenght
for nothing at all
only YOU
inside my mind
all of my life
sory now i can't go to the church
but i do for you
for your plan
i need your wisdom
every words have been created by yours
cause my tounge is yours
my mouth is yours
before the words out
you have been known
so bless my job in every way and place
it's never useless
cause i know you hold everything
everything in my life

All soul come to you
All created come to you
Care to every soul
Care to every created
Near every life
Not one passed away
Every life are alive
Feel joy everyday
Reff 1 :
It's a new
New created life
New hope
Everything are new in this place
Reff 2 :
Burn the church in love
Burn all soul in love
It's a proud
I give all in Your Love place
Shout it
Shout it
To every person need a love
I need you one by one

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Take the grace always

isaiah 60