mind

 

MIND

 

I can’not think

About the past I forget

What can I think?

Empty

Too much

 

Where is the mind from?

It’s a whisper

I think it’s nothing

It’s my mind

Never annoying me

You are nothing

 

Cause I have a Heart

I have a love

I have a spirit

And I have a soul

 

Go away

I said

You are nothing

 

I think I can think

I know I can

Cause my spirit bigger than you are

 

It’s a miracle

When you lived in me

And I have a praise from

My mind,soul,heart,and

Spirit.

 

I’m free to think

It’s not your slave

I’m free

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soul

 

I’m free

I’m free

Yeah I’m so free

 

I have a feeling

Broken heart I have Leaved

It’s a human

Relax,angry,sad,spirited,fast,slow,survive,

annoyed,afraid,laugh,smile,rout,sick and speak

See it’s a human

 

But my soul is love

Love is everything

Simple,easy,and share

It’s ordinary

Or extraordinary

What du you think

 

It’s a soul

Soul of love

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Death

I came in to down place

I recognize it’s a help from you

Wondering it’s amazing love

I’m captivated by your love

 

So what can I say

Just singing singing singing

I think I almost death

But Your love makes me alive

 

My atmosphere is a love

I shout for a love

Let us shout for a love

 

I am in sad

It’s a rout

It’s a surrender

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ENOUGH

 

I get bored

The world is never be enough

I got tired

I’m not special

I’m ordinary

Enough

Enough

Enough

Enough

Enough

Enough enough enough enough

Enough

Cause I got sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Love………………………………….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MEMORY

 

I remember

All the time

It’s burning in my soul

It’s move

From nothing to existence

 

Happy so happy

Free so free

Sweet so sweet

Like a child

Just happy

Without worry

 

 

Let us rock together

Sing aloud

So loud

Let the world know

You are my saviour

 

Thanks God

I’m back

You are alive

 

 

 

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Take the grace always

isaiah 60